Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Its 2008!
Time to make new resolutions that I probably won't keep again...I never do.
So maybe I should not set any expectations and maybe I will be surprised.
I always set so many resolutions to change things I do in life, or don't do, and somehow the monotonity of life kicks back in and I forget all the things I wanted to do.
Now that the stress of the holidays are over, and a new start looms on he horizon, how come I am not motivate to change anything? Because I'm lazy.
Laziness is a horrible condition, it limits my ability to achieve anything on a given day.
Like today, I should be reading a book, as I vowed to start, and instead I'm watching TV (again) granted my favorite shows are on and it is a Friday...sigh, I don't know if I can change.

No comments: