Friday, March 21, 2008

Wondering is sometimes a sad thing

I'm a little upset that so many of my girlfriends are pregnant or have had a baby in the last few months.
Now I realize that the more I think about it, and worry about it, the less likely for it to happen but this is so unfair.
We are trying and nothing is happening, and its making me feel like there is something wrong with me.

Its a little frustrating, ok, a lot frustrating.
I should just give up on it and it will happen when it happens.

Here's hoping...

1 comment:

The Borchert Family said...

Don't lose faith. Everything happens for a reason and things happen when they are supposed to happen. I have noticed that there are a lot of pregnant people (men are pregnant too) out there right now too. Just wait, be patient. Your time will come!