Thursday, May 29, 2008

Picking up where I left off...

Its so hard being back to work after a four-day weekend.
I am soo lazy this week, didn't have the stamina or the mind set to do anything productive this week. Yet I managed to book a deal at work, so that makes me feel semi productive.
Come to think of it, I shouldn't complain, I fought so hard to get this job and now I'm doing so good at it...I think this is enough motivation to keep going. Like the energizer bunny. :-)

This weekend will be fun, I'm going home to stay with my parents for the weekend.
This has not happened in YEARS!!! I'm kind of excited to see how it will go... sleeping in my old bed, in my old room...
Mike is off on a boys weekend with Chris, they are going to the Iron Maiden concert in Irvine on Saturday so I figured I'll go home and hang with the family, nothing better to do here anyway.

I've been realizing that there is not a whole lot to do here in Fairfield. Its not a very exciting town.
I miss the youngness of San Jose, granted that was in my college days, but I don't really have a "hang out place" here.
Sometimes I get lonely, all my friends are far away, or have kids of their own so they are not able to hang out as much as I would like to. That gets hard for me. I miss my friends in Hungary too, I just found some of them after years of not knowing anything about them.

Well I'm sure things will work out, they always do...

1 comment:

The Borchert Family said...

You can totally come crash with us on the weekend if you want! We can find something to do!