I am off of work for 5 days! Hurray!
Tomorrow I am going to sleep in, then when I wake up I'm going to do nothing for a few hours, then go pick up my computer's power cord that I left at work... then I'm going to get a massage.
I decided to treat myself to a massage for my birthday, never had one in a professional spa, so I am really looking forward to it.
Then I am possibly meeting a friend for coffee and then I'm coming home to watch a girly movie... life is good.
Saturday my sister and I are going to go shopping at Valley Fair in Santa Clara, then we are going to Jaime's dance recital in Redwood city then coming back home... long day but it should be a lot of fun.
Sunday is my birthday party... this is the last time I"m having a party, getting too old for this stuff. :-)
I have to practice playing Guitar Hero so I don't look like a fool in front of my friends.
Monday is a holiday, I'm not going to do anything, Mike is still working, bummer...
Tuesday is my birthday, I'm probably going to go get a pedicure... its time for that too. I'm also meeting Ang for lunch, its her birthday too. So cool to have a friend with the same birthday as me.
So this is looking like its going to be an awesome five days... can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment