We are getting ready to go to Chicago for a few days.
Well, technically its Wisconsin and Chicago.
I'm excited, even though I've been to Chicago a few times by now, its still my favorite city in the US.
Mike is excited to see two baseball games. We are going to see the Brewers and the Cubs, both are playing the Giants at the time we are there so this is going to work out great. Finding Cubs tickets is a whole other story. I'm leaving that search to my husband.
Chicago never gets old to me. Between the museums, the architecture of the buildings, the shopping opportunities, the lake there is so much to see and do. Who could forget the famous Pizzaria Uno, which is great pizza, but I'm sort of partial to Beau Jo's now in Fort Collins.
I love traveling, even if I have been to the place I'm going to. If I could travel for the rest of my life I would see all the countries in the world. Seeing as that is never going to happen I'm content going to a few places every year.
After this trip I have a August business trip to Las Vegas (poor me). Hopefully this year it will be better than last year's trip.
Well I better go get ready for my day tomorrow, I have so many appointments I don't know where to start.
Oh, my aqua aerobics class starts tomorrow too, that should be a lot of fun!
1 comment:
Have fun you guys!!!
Post a Comment