Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back from the Midwest


Well we are back from our Milwaukee/Chicago trip. It was really awesome, mostly because we were surrounded by friends, great food, beautiful sights, an adorable dog, and super weather! The picture above is of us in the Tour Boat taking the Chicago River cruise.

We saw the Giants vs. Cubbs baseball game, and even though we lost that game being at Wrigley park was truly a great experience. It is the only park that I have seen so far that has one of those old fashioned scoreboards. The kind that a person is inside of and has to change the scores by hand. Must be really hot in there. From where we were sitting you could see the beautiful Chicago skyline and all the buildings the city is famous for.
I never get tired of Chicago, even though I have been there more than once.

Austin took us on a boat tour around the city, it was on the Chicago river and we saw all the building the city is famous for. I don't think I've seen as much architecture as I did that day. It was awesome!

We also went to Milwaukee, which was really nice too, its more of a quieter city, we were there on a Saturday and not many people were outside. Regardless, it was a great time.

I will post some pictures later.

We are now back home, back in the swing of things. I did not miss the scurry of life here in CA, it seems that in Winsconsin is much slower and more peaceful.

Cheers to a great summer! :-)

No comments: