Guitar hero is hard, but so much fun!
We got the Aerosmith game and now I can't stop rockin' out.
Being that they are my favorite band, its so cool to be able to play their songs on the game.
After playing for 2 hours straight, my fingers hurt, I'm starving but I am very proud of my air guitar abilities... and my ability to follow directions. Funny how you could tell that I was getting tired because I was messing up even on the easy level...
I applaud the genius person who invented this game, its so cool. I actually broke out in quite a sweat playing this for nearly two hours, not sure how many calories I burned. Seems I have some musical talent after all... haha, wish my choir teacher saw me today then she would regret being so mean to me in HS.
So I am exhausted form playing GUitar Hero, but it was a fun way to end the day.
1 comment:
We played Guitar Hero with my niece and nephew when they were here. So much fun. My 14-year-old nephew rocks (no pun intended) at it. It's amazing!
Post a Comment