I just got back from an exhausting, yet surprisingly fun business trip in Vegas.
I was there since Sunday.
I think the company is finally starting to realize what we are looking for in sales meetings, so they gave us more free time to do what we wanted.
I got to meet up with an old friend, two days in a row, so that was wonderful. Got to play with her 3 month old little boy, he was such a delight.
I will post pictures into picasaweb later so make sure to check it out. (thats a picture of me and my coworker Zuzi)
I smelled like smoke the entire time, everyone smokes there and they are allowed to everywhere, the stench was awful.
I have to do at least 4 loads of laundry to get that out of my clothes.
At least I am back home!
Yaay!
1 comment:
Welcome Home! We'll catch up when I get back from my business trip!
Post a Comment