Monday, October 27, 2008

A gripe on bad drivers

I'm tired of driving amongst idiots on the road.
Seriously, how hard is it to use turn signals, and turn your lights on when it gets dark.
Today I spent a lot of time driving and there were several incidences where I had to fear for my life because people have no idea how to drive their cars. If you don't know where you are going, you shouldn't be driving!!!!

I wish there was a mandatory law that would require everyone between a certain age group to retake their drivers test every year or so, it would eliminate so many idiots off the road. I am not trying to blame people of a certain age, but lately it seems that those people, more than others, make so many mistakes.

People, please use common sense and judgement, and if you don't have any of it, then get off the road!