Hello and Welcome to the 2009 edition of my divine rhetoric!
Its been a while since I wrote, I've been busy with the holidays and have been sick and working a lot.
2009 will be an exciting year for us, we are expecting little Alexander at the end of April. We can't wait to meet our little baby boy and preparations for his arrival are under way.
We are still in the middle of some house projects, the kitchen is not finished yet. We are hoping this will be done within a few more weeks. Just in time to start the painful process of the bathroom remodel. At least we are getting these out of the way and done.
I will be going to San Diego on a business trip in February, I'm looking forward to that. Then in March we are going to Hawaii for a few days, that will be a much needed and deserved vacation. After that baby is here and life will never be the same! :)
I have a few resolutions that I really hope to stick to this year, so I will list them here to remind me. Aside from the usual losing weight once the baby is born here are what I hope to accomplish this year that will hopefully make me a better person:
1. Read a book every month
2. Keep my house clean and tidy
3. Stop impulse shopping for crap I don't need.
4. Make more time for friends and family.
I wish you all a very happy new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment