Friday, January 30, 2009

I went flying... and not in an airplane

Yesterday I had a small accident, I fell down the stairs, butt first, I bounced all over the place.
Normally this would be pretty funny, however being almost 7 months pregnant it was quite scary at the time.
I'm fine, so is the baby, but I'm bruised and sore as can be.

I was simply walking down the stairs with my blackberry in hand and my bluetooth in my ear and I think my feet just went out from under me. Luckily Mike was there to catch most of me, and I fell backwards, so I fell on my butt and back, and my tummy was spared... than goodness.

Everything is fine, I'm sore and a little shook up but now I can laugh about it.
Alexander just keeps on kicking so I know he is fine.

2 comments:

The Borchert Family said...

Multi-tasking (i.e. walking and doing anything else at the same time) has to stop at this point! Glad you all are OK.

Orshi said...

funny, you are not the only person who said that about multi tasking... i know, i've stopped.