Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting very close

My baby is due in about three weeks!
I can't wait to have this baby, what does he look like? Who is he going to be after?
So much excitement yet so much to worry about too.

I have one more week of work before I go on maternity leave, I've been working from home the last week or so and it gets boring. I feel like I'm cooped up in here. I'm afraid to go anywhere far incase I go into labor. Makes me realize I would go nuts if I didn't work. I'm sure being a stay at home mom is different, there is always something to do, but I'd need to schedule each day and know that something is happening, otherwise I'd go nuts.

I guess the 12 weeks I will be off will be a good test.

No comments: