Friday, September 11, 2009

I love having Fridays off

Its nice that I have so much vacation to blow that I was able to take EVERY friday off for the rest of this month! Which is really super nice because there are tons of things to do around the house and things to teach Alex.
I even got to sleep in a little bit this morning, only to wake to my son's babbling and when I walked in there to do the first morning feeding I nearly fainted from the stink that child produced... yes the smell of poop kept lingering in the room, God only knows how long he's been in it... but he didn't seem too bothered by it.
So I cleaned my baby and made his bottle, he ate with gusto (and a clean bum) and then fell back asleep... I snuck back to bed ad got another hour of sleep... great way to start the weekend.

My child is now taking his second afternoon nap, and then we are going to hit the mall!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: