Friday, November 20, 2009

Santa at the mall


Its not even Thanksgiving yet, but Santa is already at the mall. Thats weird, but it did not stop me from getting a picture done of Alex with Santa, his first encounter with the big guy! As you can see, it was a hit. Alex proceeded to grab his beard and then smile about it. I think I have a little brat on my hands. Poor Santa had a hard time untangling his beard remnants from my child's grasp. The upside of getting the picture done now was that there was no line, we walked up, I picked the package, sat Alex on Santa's lap, they gave me a squeeky toy, I squeezed it and he smiled... my kid is such a good sport.

1 comment:

The Borchert Family said...

Love the photo! cherish it because this photo will never be taken again. If he ever smiles while in Santa's lap again you are he luckiest mommy alive!