I just haven't had time to blog, so busy between keeping up with my family, keeping my house together and trying to figure out my job situation...yet somehow I am making it work.
Alex is standing now, not walking yet, but getting close! he is blabbing a lot, can say a few basic words but nothing that is clear yet, except for the traditional mama, dada... it is cute how he knows who is who!
My newest adventure, I am becoming a notary, yes I said a notary. It is something I've wanted to do for a while, not just for work but I think it is a good skill to have. i am not looking to make it a business, not yet anyway, but I think it is worth the investment to get certified. We will see how it goes!
We have a few summer trips coming up, first up Idaho in two weeks! Looking forward to it,a s I have never really been there, drove through it once, but that was not a very interesting experience. We are also going to Wisconsin this summer. Looking like an eventful year ahead, I can't believe it is almost halfway done!
No comments:
Post a Comment