Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey day at its finest

We had Thanksgiving Dinner at 1 pm this afternoon since Mike had to work today.
I started smelling the turkey at 8 am and it smelled really good. My mother and father in law came up last night to start setting up and cook the bird, they got up at 6 am to put the turkey in the oven...mmmm
It was a free range turkey and tasted so much better than a regular turkey. Plus we felt good that our bird had a good life before it became our dinner.

We had some organic dishes, some non organic dishes, yummy salads, my favorite Hungarian dish, steamed red cabbage, and three pies... yes three pies. Man I think I;m set with food for a while. :)

The best part is that I am off tomorrow, time to relax and digest all that food.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: