Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas is all around now

I just finished decorating the inside of my house all christmasy. I bought some glitter glue and decorated our stockings, even made one for the baby, labeled Fred, since we affectionately call him (or her) Fred the Fetus. :) They turned out really cute actually. I will post a picture here in a little bit.

I am proud to say that I am 90% done with my christmas shopping, only a few people left but that can be done as the days go by, I'm not worried. So far this has been a relatively easy christmas to prepare for. I'm looking forward to next weekend when we get our tree and put out the outside lights and reindeer in the front yard.

So weird that the year is almost over, I remember spending New Years 2008 at Disneyland and it seems like that was yesterday.
Next year will be very different, we will have our baby and start new traditions, its so awesome. I can't wait.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: