Today was one of those days where all I was able to do is clean, reorganize and buy a lot of stuff to clean and reorganize. Not that this is a bad thing but I am tired and I still feel like there is so much to do.
We ended up getting a new mattress for our futon, it was way overdue, the old mattress is so bad that you can actually feel the bars digging into your butt when you sit down. Luckily the new mattress will be here on tuesday.
Also, as part of my nesting, I decided, totally randomly, that I wanted a new couch. So we went to Ashley Furniture Home Store and looked around. We found a really cool living room set. Its a reclining couch and a love-seat plus two end tables and a coffee table. We got a super deal on it, so I don't feel so bad.
Now we just need to get rid of the old couch and coffee table, if you want it let me know...
No comments:
Post a Comment