Sunday, February 8, 2009

Enjoying a lazy weekend

At this point in my pregnancy I decided that it is very important for me to have relaxing lazy weekends. My weeks are crazy and everything around me is happening so fast, sometimes I find it hard to keep my head above the water. The biggest challenges we are having is getting all the construction done before Alex comes. People tell me not to worry about it, that it doesn't have to get done before baby comes, but it does. LIfe is hard enough right now, I can't imagine construction with a newborn.

So while I appreciate everyone's input, what we need is support, and help to move things along. Supposedly the kitchen will be done this week, tho they have been saying that for weeks now and its still not complete... the other thing we are waiting for is our asbestos test from the ceiling to come back so we can start working on baby room.

But, for today I am just going to relax and not worry about anything, I have plenty of things to worry about starting tomorrow morning.

No comments: