Like yesterday's story about Wells Fargo executives going to a "junket", it was a story with unchecked, invalid facts that caused a major commotion in the company and employees like me who work very hard have to suffer for it.
For the first time in my life i am furious with the media for printing false information, without really checking their facts...
First of all it was not a junket, it was a legitimate trip that was earned, and well deserved. So what if a few executives go to Las Vegas to blow off some steam, that is what they worked hard for... now thanks to the news story all 2009 conferences and award trips including my trip to Hawaii has been cancelled by Wells Fargo. I worked really hard to achieve that trip, and now I have nothing to show for it except frustration, disapointment and sadness.
Really, did that reporter have nothing better to do than tarnish the name of one of the largest and most stable banks in the nation, for what???? a simple trip that has been taken every year for the last 10 plus years... !
I know I have a great job, and I'm lucky to be a part of a great company, but I don't appreciate anyone talking trash about something they have no clue about. He should have checked his facts before printing false information.
Meanwhile, the rest of us "peons" work our asses off to make the bank what it is, and get nothing for it... thanks a lot AP news!
2 comments:
I saw that story. I didn't read it because I knew it was garbage. Reporters are looking for anything to write about these days. There's so much juicy gossip they pounce on everything! No offense to Mike, of course!
yeah but my trip still got cancelled... i'm sooo not over it...
Post a Comment