Yesterday was my baby shower and so many friends and family showed up!
I feel really loved and can't believe how much stuff baby boy got. He is all set now to start off his life.
Angela did a superb job putting together the shower and being an awesome hostess, the games were a hit and everyone loved their prizes and had a great time.
I was so tired by the end of it all, but it was so nice to see family and friends, because in about 7 weeks I won't be able to get out much and I will miss that part of my life.
Its been a great weekend.
A huge THANK YOU AND KUDOS to Angela for throwing me the best baby shower ever!
1 comment:
I absolutely love the Corpos family - both sides, Orshi's and Mike's. There was so much love in the house and happiness, I never wanted to leave. I just loved watching everyone enjoy one another's company! You all are very fortunate and this baby is going to be very loved!
Post a Comment