Thursday, March 12, 2009

Raging Hormones

I have never been this moody in my entire life. I actually snapped at Mike for no reason and I snap at people at work... but everyone can be so stupid sometimes.

Don't they know that they need to let a pregnant woman be, that she is always right and should always get her way... maybe I'm living in a daydream but I thought that being pregnant gives me an excuse to get away with pretty much anything...

Ok so I know that this is not fair, and sometimes I am unreasonable but I'm tired, I have not slept well in 4 months, I can't move and I am always moody. This little baby boy needs to be born already because I don't like who I am turning into.

What's keeping me going is that in a month I will meet my baby.

No comments: