Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Nursery

Finally we are making progress on Baby's room, its starting to come together really nicely. I have to give credit to Mike, he has been working very hard on making Alex's room very special. The ceiling is light blue, the walls are yellow and the inside of the closet is light green, very cheerful and friendly. I can not wait for the new carpet and the new blinds to be put in and then we can start building the baby furniture.

I'm getting close to having this baby, almost 35 weeks and he can technically come anytime after 36 weeks.
A few more minor projects to be done around the house and then we are all set for baby and our new life.

I will post pictures of the nursery when its complete, right now its not quite where I want it to be yet.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: