Its been a crazy month, baby boy is taking up all my time, so much of it that I could barely get away just now to let you all know that yes, I am indeed still alive and well. Exhausted, but well.
Alex is 7 weeks old today, he is smiling and cooing and is generally very cute. Everything worked out with the feeding issues we had. Now our biggest project is trying to get him to sleep through the night... one day at a time.
He has his 2 month shots on Friday so I am trying to prepare for that emotionally. I hope he won't get a reaction after the shots because I have plans that weekend.
Coming up on 2 months, at which point I will post new pictures.
1 comment:
patience, patience, patience. it's the name of the game with little ones. Enjoy every moment and don't rush...it goes by faster than you think!
Post a Comment